Please find the term of use here
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
1.INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Consumer Information: realtech VR and individual Producers may jointly collect information from and about you, such as:
- Traffic source (e.g., how you found the Producer Channel)
- Your general geographic location (based upon IP address).
- Collects stack traces and relevant application state when an application crashes.
- Collects device and OS information to assist with debugging crashes.
2 .TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND THIRD-PARTY DATA COLLECTION
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
realtech VR and/or the relevant Producer may use the information collected about you to:
- Fulfill your orders and deliver video programming and other services to you;
- Provide customer support to you;
- Analyze how our services are being used;
- Communicate with you;
- Verify your eligibility to make purchases and participate in offers;
- Collect any debts, prevent fraud, and otherwise protect the integrity of our systems;
- Enforce our legal rights;
- Perform any functions described at the time of collection; and
- Otherwise operate our business.
4. INSTRUCTIONS TO HOW TO DELETE YOUR DATA
Nothing, since nothing is stored, what happens on your computer or phone, stays on it. You may submit a request to access or delete the information we have collected about you by sending your request to us at the support page We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. To contact a representative, check this support page